Empowering. Intimate. You.
You are beautiful and authentically you in this exact moment. Let’s capture it.
To me these sessions are more about how you see yourself than they ever are about sharing the images with a significant other. A lot of people book sessions to give the images to their partner as a gift, which is great, but I hope they leave realizing they maybe got more out of it for themselves than they expected.
I have never done anything like this, so I am unsure how to pose. Will you offer direction?
Of course! Posing and direction is our job, so no worries. We’ll guide you through the entire session.
What should I bring? Any wardrobe suggestions?
We’ll have a chat after your session is booked about the style of the shoot and what your preferences are. Some people shoot entirely in t-shirts and cozy sweaters, where others do lingerie or completely nude. It is ultimately about you feeling good in whatever you are wearing. We will make suggestions about what photographs best based on the style of the shoot you prefer.
Are hair & makeup included in the session?
Hair and makeup are not included, but we’ll send you a recommended list of some amazingly talented humans that will be your own personal glam squad. We do recommend getting hair and makeup for boudoir sessions if that feels natural to you, as we find it makes clients feel more confident.
Fredericton Boudoir Photography
Sessions start at $400/hr + tax
- Choice of location (Sessions can take place in our private studio boudoir loft, your home or another location of your choosing.)
- Up to 2 outfit changes/hour
- Online, password protected gallery for 3 months to access, choose, and download your selected images.
- 10 edited and retouched image files (of your choice) in high resolution with the option to purchase more.
- Option to purchase prints or albums.